Barricade Fire Gel 4 pack- 1 gallon containers
4 pack- 1 Gallon Containers, +Hose Applicator
Barricade Fire Gel is the only fire chemical to receive the prestigious Champion Award from our nations E.P.A. We received this award for our industry-leading commitment to use only a safe surfactant in our revolutionary fire gel formulation. EPA defines safer surfactants as those that break down quickly to non-polluting compounds. EPA states that Nonylphenol Ethoxylates, commonly referred to as NPEs (found in other brands of fire gels), DO NOT MEET this definition. NPEs and their breakdown products are toxic to aquatic life!
BARRICADE FIRE GEL IS THE ONLY LIQUID FIRE GEL CONCENTRATE THAT HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR USE BY THE U.S. FOREST SERVICE THAT DOES NOT CONTAIN NPEs OR PETROLEUM DISTILLATES!
- Case of Four 1-gallon containers.
- US Forest Service Approved for both ground and aerial application
- Improved super-absorbent polymer concentration for maximum adhesion, water absorption, coverage and fire protection.
- Free of NPE’s, petroleum distillates, phosphates, & sodium ferrocyanide
- Price includes UPS Standard Shipping to your door