The EVA Water Sport Company is proud to launch its latest "Why didn't I think of that?" innovation, the EVA Boat Dock.
The innovative EVA Boat Dock sets a new standard by which all future water floats are measured!
The EVA Boat Dock is a light-weight, splinter-free, easy-to-deploy (and even easier-to-stow) alternative to those heavy, rusty, and splintery wooden or plastic boat docks, dinghies or pontoon lake rafts, making it perfect for sunning, lounging, and playing on the lake or beach.
Made from Crosslinked polyethylene our docks are a highly durable while also ultra-lightweight. Weighing from just 12 to 50 pounds, (depends on the size) it’s a one-man job to move the EVA Boat Dock, and can hold from 250lbs to 1000lbs!
The EVA Boat Dock offers a smooth, soft surface no gnarly splinters from sun baked, dried-out traditional decks, no rusty screws to come loose that can cut feet, no clumsy ladder to slip on that can skin the shins, and no hard edges or sharp corners to fall on.
- Holds 250-1000lbs
- Excellent buoyancy
- Excellent strength and shock absorption
- Smooth finish that is non-abrasive and dust free.
- Lightweight and durable
- Does not absorb water
- Impervious to mildew, mold, rot and bacteria
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Nontoxic and contains no CFCs, HCFCs, or hydrocarbon blowing agents
- This product by EVA Water Sports is Made and Manufactured in the USA. Buy American made.