SunRay SolFlo3 - 2HP Brushless
The SunRay SolFlo 3 Solar-Powered Pool Pump is recommended for use with a 15,000- to 30,000-gallon swimming pool or pond. Like the other products in the SolFlo line, this system is designed to be off the grid, effectively moving water using solar power. It includes the very efficient and reliable Sensorless Brushless DC Motor. Purchase with (6) 30-Volt solar panels wired in series to pump up to 80 gallons per minute.
- Solar-powered system saves energy costs and reduces pollution
- Ideal for bodies of water 15,000-30,000 gallons
- Efficient and reliable Sensorless Brushless DC Motor
- Available in 180-Volt solar systems, complete with panels
- Maximum Flow Rate: 80 GPM
- Pressure: 55’ head
- Voltage: 180 VDC
- Type: Brushless
- Horsepower: 2
- DC Voltage Range: 180V
- Full Load RPM: 3350
- Efficiency: 90
- Max Load Current: 12.5 amps
- Weight (Pump Only): 20.4 lbs
Solar Pump Controller
- DC Voltage Range: 180V
- Current: 12/5 amps
180-Volt Solar System
- Solar Panels: (6) 30-Volt panels
- Volume Filtration: Up to 30,000 gallons
The conventional residential swimming pool pump uses electricity from the grid. On average, in the US, the cost of that electricity is about $60 to $90 per month for a residential pool. It can cost 3 to 4 times more in the Bahamas & across Caribbean to power a pool pump where electricity costs are much higher per kilowatt hour. If that pump can be replaced with one that doesn't require electricity from the grid, the pool owner can use that savings to pay for the cost of a solar powered pool pump.
SunRay Solar Pool Pumps can power your pool water filter system for free using the energy of the sun, operates with zero electrical costs and is virtually maintenance-free.
Why buy a SunRay Solar Pool Pump?
- Power your pool water system for free using the energy of the sun.
- The average life of a conventional pool pump is 3 to 5 years. The life expectancy of the SunRay pool pump is 10 or more years.
- The average life expectancy for photovoltaic panels is more than 40 years.
- The SunRay Pool Pump System operates with absolutely zero electrical cost. Completely eliminating the need to pay for electricity to run the pool pump.
- There is a 30% US federal tax credit for solar energy use, plus many states have their own extra incentive programs.
- In some states there is a sales tax exemption of up to 7.5% (varies by county and state).
- Our Solar Pool Pumps are virtually maintenance-free for residential & commercial use.
- The solar pool pump is powerful enough to operate with existing pool heaters and automatic pool cleaners.
- Each kWh produced by coal-burning power plants contributes 1.9 pounds of pollutants to our atmosphere! On average, our pool pump saves 11,000 pounds of pollutants each year from entering the atmosphere.
- The SunRay Solar Powered Pool Pump system can increase the value of a home up to 20 times the annual electrical savings.
More Reasons to buy a SunRay Solar Pool Pump:
- SunRay Solar Pumps are in stock - ready to ship.
- Pre wired & tested before packing.
- Ready to install out of the box!
- Warranty in the United States
- DC GFCI (Disconnect with built in lightning arrestor)
- Tested and certified by the F.S.E.C.
- SunRay Pumps are designed and manufactured in Dana Point, California USA
- Made in America
SunRay Solar Powered Pool Pumps
The SunRay line of Solar Products are all designed to be off the grid systems for effectively moving water using solar power. Our engineering and manufacturing experience allows us to use the latest solar technology to create systems for today's consumer needs.